Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is looking for dynamic clinical focused Microbiologist for our state of the art pathology lab.
- Day-to-day supervision of diagnostic methods, examination of specimens, authorization and interpretation of results and communication with relevant clinicians were appropriate,
- Supervision of quality assurance within the Department including participation in all relevant external quality assurance program
- Provision of an on-call service in microbiology
- Support departmental and hospital audits
- Liaison with hospital clinicians, other hospital staff and general practitioners concerning the diagnosis, management and prevention of infection in patients.
- Provision of 24-hour access to specialist microbiology advice
- Participation in the provision of the infection prevention and control program within the hospital
- Participate in the hospital risk management program
- Participate in infection prevention and control surveillance and audit program
- In collaboration with hospital administration. Be responsible for the appointment of scientific staff to the microbiology laboratory.
- Administrative duties on hospital committees where appropriate.
- Perform such other duties appropriate to his/her office.
- Participate in the education and training of laboratory staff in microbiology
- Participate in ongoing CME program
|Qualification||FCPS/M.Phil. In Microbiology|
|Experience||5-8 Years of post-fellowship Experience in a recognized hospital.|