Qualification: BS in Computer Discipline/ (MSc Preferred)
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate
Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Certified Specialist
Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
Experience: 5-7 years
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- To manage database security/integrity and backup procedures.
- To liaison with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT concerned persons and other technical staff.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Expert in Database solutioning (Defining physical architecture/building DR/HA)and experience in
- buildingStandby’s/Remote DR’s.
- To have hands on Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.0, Oracle Database (11g, 12c, 18c, and 19c),
- Oracle Apex 5 onward latest version, ORDS & ApacheTomcat, Advance RMAN/Backup and Recovery and
- Weblogic, OBIEE, Hyperion Planning, SSO, SSL.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
|Job Category||Database Administrator|