Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is a newly established state-of-the-art hospital in Multan and is now setting up a School of Nursing on international standards and looking to hire a Dean who is keen to be a pioneer in innovative academics. The primary responsibilities are to ensure that adequate personnel and facilities are available for effective delivery of education and to provide effective leadership for planning, growth, and improvement of the programs. This position requires providing leadership and counsel to faculty staff and students, monitors trends in nursing education, participates in research, ensures adherence to PNC regulations, maintains accreditation standards, and establishes strategic partnerships. He/she will also contribute to the various committees/task forces as assigned.
- Ensure continued quality, integrity, and delivery process of nursing courses and programs.
- Supervise, observe, and evaluate the performance of full-time faculty and staff, including program coordinators and support staff, Make recommendations for retention/promotion/tenure of departmental faculty. Assist with the recruitment, selection, and orientation of departmental faculty.
- Provide leadership in budget development, resource management, and strategic and operational planning, including coordinating the development, implementation, and evaluation of departmental goals in support of those of the College.
- Mediate and resolve student and faculty concerns, conflicts, complaints, grievances, schedule problems, etc.
- Support and encourage the professional development of departmental faculty, Participate in professional organizations as relevant.
- Understand and follow the policies and procedures of the College and PNC.
|Qualification||Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) / Ph.D|
|Experience||5 - 8 Years of Teaching and Administrative Experience|