Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital (MASH), a newly established state-of-the art hospital based in Multan is inviting applications for Director, Nursing Services, who will be Senior member of hospital leadership team to ensure nursing care, education and quality standards compliance throughout the hospital.
- BScN/(MScN) with valid PNC
- At least 5-10 years’ leadership experience in a tertiary healthcare setup.
- Working experience in Joint Commission International Accredited (JCIA)/ ISO certified hospital will be preferred.
- Promotes the mission, vision, and core values of the hospital.
- Institute new policies and update existing policies to improve nursing care
- Supports and develops nursing/patient care plans in collaboration with other HCW
- Develop and implementation of strategies and policies on infection control.
- Fosters an environment of continuous quality improvement in Hospital.
- Oversee staffing level/ratio according to the occupancy of patients.
- Participate in Hospital committee meetings
- Ensure and promote cost effective care.
- Ensure continuous educational programs for Nurses and HCW in collaboration with Nursing school
Interested candidates can share their profiles by mentioning the position in email subject