Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree; Master’s degree would be preferred.
- At least 1 year related experience of managing hospital billing or admission counter.
- Patient service skills to develop good patient relationships with a focus on achieving
- patient satisfaction.
- Adaptability to adjust approach to meet changing demands and situations including
- dealing with diverse people.
- Maintain a professional appearance and work area.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure.
- Serve patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, answering calls and
- processing billing and payments.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Liaise with medical and non-medical departments with discretion and professionalism.
- Register new patients according to established protocols.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
- Comfort patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes
Interested candidates can share their profiles by mentioning the position in email subject at, firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 8th October, 2021.
|Job Category||IT Department|