BS/ MS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field from an HEC accredited institution.
Health Care related certifications.
Min. relevant experience of 15 years required, preferably in a Hospital IT department.(Candidates with past Team/Department Management experience of at least 5 years will be preferred.)
- Excellent knowledge of Development (Oracle forms, Reports, Apex and ERP).
- Expertise in Data Centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, CCTV cameras and Disaster Recovery.
- Ability to manage personnel and their training needs.
- Manage Health Care Applications and Computer Systems
- Manage day to day IT Health Care needs for a seamless end-user experience.
- Manage IT Team by recruiting and training employees and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, and implement new modules as per demand of Health Care
- Ensure security of patient data, network access and backup systems.
- Troubleshoot problematic areas and implement positive solutions in time.
- Perform audit on data systems and its availability to ensure data security.
- Ensure protection of assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle Capex/ Opex budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
|Job Category||IT Department|