The role of this position is to provide independent guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls, and regulatory compliance of the Hospital including risk management.
- Prepare and administer an annual audit plan.
- Plan and oversee audits of operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, findings, reports, and follow-up audits.
- Recommend revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
- Guide operations team to develop systems as per PHC and JCIA guidelines.
- Review all purchase records, monthly payroll, and new projects.
|Qualification||CIA / CA|
|Experience||3 -5 Years of experience (Preferable Healthcare)|