Education: BBA in Marketing Discipline/ (MBA preferred)
Experience: 1-2 years
• To Conceive and develop effcient and intuitive marketing strategies.
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns and promotional activities.
• To create and implement marketing plans for the hospital and medical facilities.
• To identify specialty practices that can help increase marketing value for the healthcare facility.
• To work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
• To liaise with designers and printers and organize photo shoots.
• To evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
• To lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, relationships, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns
and update current campaigns to include new information.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect website trafic and target audience.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
• Content writing for digital & conventional media.
• Develop annual reports and newsletter.
|Job Category||Marketing Executive|