Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital a newly established state-of-the art hospital based in Multan is looking to hire a dynamic team member who can provides leadership for all MMD function by developing a strategic approach. Leads design and implementation of supply chain inventory management and replenishment models to optimize cost.
- Ensure that all medical and non-medical supplies and services critical to the delivery care to our patients are procured and managed through other Materials Management employees at the right time, in the right quantity, at the best price available, utilizing national and corporate contracts.
- Works closely with other departments to provide needed supplies, avoiding duplication where possible by suggesting alternatives, utilizing product selection committee, etc.
- Demonstrates attentiveness to recalls, expired products, storage conditions and overstock situations and takes steps necessary to accomplish return of products.
- Ensures accurate charging of materials and supplies Verifies invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, etc., and processes returns to vendors as required. Manages purchase orders, enters receiving reports/invoices, completed follow-up on open purchase orders and vendor discrepancies.
- Develops the annual department operational and capital budgets, and manages operations to meet/exceed approved budgets.
- Maintains inventory control Oracle ERP and HIMS; ensures accuracy of data in purchasing computer system and maintains stock records, rotates supplies; checks outdated, maintains appropriate par levels; establishes reorder points for all supplies.
- Sets annual departmental goals in line with organizational goals and manages to the plan, making adjustments as required to ensure success at all levels.
- Ensure compliance of audit recommendation both internal and external auditors.
|Qualification||BBA/MBA (Preferable MBA)|
|Experience||Min 3 Years of experience (Preferable Healthcare)|