Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital, an established state-of-the art hospital based in Multan is looking to hire a dynamic team member who can ensure smooth operations and security of the Enterprise Data network, ELV systems, PABX exchange, support functions and data center operations.
- Education: Master’s degree in Computer Sciences/System Engineering
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, CCIE (Optional)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, ELV systems, process and services needs.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, ELV system and wireless networks including servers, routes firewalls, AVAYA PABX exchange and switches.
- Conduct research on IT/ELV products, services protocols and standards to remain abreast of developments in the IT/ELV industry.
- Configure networks and ELV systems to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem in areas as needed.
- Practice IT asset management including maintenance of IT component, inventory and related documentation and technical specializations information.
- Monitor, test network performance and maintain network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all IT/ELV security solutions. Manage and administer data center.
- Carry out preventive maintenance for data center facilitation equipment and manage/supervise data center access logs, data center earth pit testing and data center environment monitoring.
- Ensure the optimal working of AVAYA PABX exchange.
- Coordination with ISPs for uninterrupted network and PRI connectivity.
Apply OS patched and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
Interested candidates can share their profiles by mentioning the position in email subject