Mukhtar A Sheikh Hospital a newly established state of the art hospital based in Multan is looking to hire a dynamic team member who can ensure the availability and stability of the Group’s connectivity, Data Networks, WAN infrastructure, PABX Exchange and ELV (Fire Alarm, Public Address, Nurse Call, Queue Management, Access Control, CCTV) systems. This role assists in the planning, smooth operations and security of the Enterprise Data Network, ELV systems, PABX Exchange, support functions and Data Center Operations.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, ELV systems process and service’s needs.
- Design and deploy company LANS, WANS, ELV systems and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, AVAYA PABX exchange and switches.
- Conduct research on IT/ELV products, services protocols and standards to remain abreast of developments in the IT/ELV industry.
- Configure networks and ELV Systems to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Oversee new and existing equipment hardware, and software upgrades.
- Monitor network and ELV performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of IT component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information,
- Monitor and test network performance provide network performance statistics and reports. Participate in managing all IT/ELV security solutions. Manage and administer Data Center.
- Carry out preventive maintenance for Data Center facilitation equipment and manage/supervise Data Center Access logs, Data Center Earth pit Testing and Data Center environment monitoring.
- Ensure the optimal working of AVAYA PABX exchange.
- Coordination with ISPs for uninterrupted network and PRI connectivity
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities configure / add new services as necessary
|Job Category||IT Department|
|Qualification||Master's degree in Computer Sciences / System Engineering|
|Certification||CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (Optional), MCSE|