Mukhtar A Sheikh Hospital a newly established state-of-the art hospital based in Multan is looking to hire a dynamic team member who is exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our hospital to the next level with respect to Quality, Patient Care, and Safety. S/he will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our hospital, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both Clinical and Non-clinical areas.
- Ensures constant readiness for compliance audits or inspections by regulatory agencies or quality system standards organizations, by ensuring all aspects of the Quality Management System are compliant.
- Establishes, implements & maintains the Quality Manual (QM) & Quality System. Procedures (QSP) as per the requirement of ISO, PHC, CAP and JCIA.
- Provide technical guidance for identifying and resolving quality issues using quality tools and structured problem solving methodologies.
- Coordinates, compiles & implements departmental standard operating procedures/ work instructions/ protocols/ manuals/ plans/ policies according to the standard of ISO, PMDC, PNC, CPSP, PHC, CAP and JCIA requirements.
- Reviews all incidents reports, prioritize and coordinate with all stakeholders in the hospital for resolution and formulation of preventative strategies.
- Designs, schedules and conducts quality review audits as appropriate for hospital.
- Frequent monitoring and reporting of non-compliances/observations
- Perform internal audit for laboratory including both technical and quality system.
|Qualification||Master's degree in Administration / Health Care Management|
|Certification||ISO Lead Auditor|
|Experience||In 5 Years of experience (Preferable Healthcare)|