Qualification: BScN/General Nursing Diploma Valid (with PNC)
Certification: BLS certified (Preferred)
Experience: 3-4 years of experience
- Delivers planned care (total patient care) to all assigned patients with minimum supervision.
- Administers medication safety, monitors patient responses to medication, indicates and reports
- related incidents promptly.
- Assists in handling cardiac arrest situation.
- Demonstrates safe handling and proper use of equipment/supplies.
- Participates in combine rounds and discusses patient care plans with physicians on their rounds.
- Monitors and records nutritional status of all assigned patients’ charts and informs nutritionists and
- physicians as required.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills while handling high risk patients/services.
- Having computer skill for maintaining electronic medical record.