Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is a 500 bedded multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital, that aims to provide ethical and high quality healthcare services through its state of the art facility. MASH is currently looking for dynamic clinical focused Physicians for its Obstetrics & Gynecology department.
- Assists the physician in providing comprehensive medical care to targeted patient population in the ambulatory clinic.
- Prepare and administer medications and injections as directed by a clinician.
- Perform and assist with procedures and treatments as directed by clinician, such as; administering hearing/vision tests, rapid strep testing, nebulizer treatments and urine catheterizations.
- Maintain knowledge of, and comply with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards.
- Comply with all the Policies and Procedures of MASH.
- Escort patients to exam room and appropriately document information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Category||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Qualification||FCPS I with 4 years of training completed|
|Experience||Must have completed training in a recognized tertiary care hospital with valid PMDC registration.|