Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is looking to hire a Neurologist. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff.
- Run OPD clinics and perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders.
- Diagnose complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them and conducting appropriate neurological tests.
- Counsel patients on neurological disorders and its background.
- Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Complete ward rounds where you’ll look after inpatients Treat acute conditions, ie. Stroke, status epilepticus etc.
- To cover night calls.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication. Order supportive care services for patients.
- Participate in neuroscience research activities.
- Keep up to date with neurological developments, treatment and medication. Perform and interpret lumbar punctures, electroencephalography, electromyography and nerve conduction velocity tests.
|Experience||3-6 Years of post-fellowship Experience in a recognized hospital|