Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital is a not-for-profit organization in Multan, dedicated to providing tertiary healthcare services. Our mission is to improve the overall quality of life for the people of Southern Punjab.
Qualification: CA (Inter), ACCA, ICMA, ICMA (Finalist)
Experience: 4-6 Years (including CA Articles)
(Experience in healthcare will be preferred)
- Preparation of annual audit plan and risk analysis of the organization.
- Pre-Audit of all payment vouchers.
- Perform audit field work as per the approved annual audit plan.
- Identification of control deficiencies and provide recommendations.
- Timely preparation and submission of audit report while consolidating all audit findings and recommendations.
- Timely follow-up with all departments on resolution of pending audit points.
- Post Audit of monthly Payroll, consultant business income, attendance and final settlements of employees.
- Physical verification of inventory of all warehouses located within the hospital premises on periodic basis.
Interested candidates can share their profile by mentioning the position title in email subject.
Not later than January 17th, 2024 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital Website: www.mashospital.org