Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital, a newly established state-of-the art hospital based in Multan is looking to hire a Senior Medical Officer for its General Surgery Department who can be part of our dynamic team.
Qualification: MBBS, MCPS/FCPS Training in General Surgery
Experience: Must have completed training in a recognized tertiary care hospital with valid PMDC registration
- To assist in all the aspects of surgical services
- To act as first assistant to the surgeon whilst in the operating theatre
- To assist in the clinical care of post-operative patients and advise patients in all aspects of care
- To develop relevant clinical competence and undertake clinical duties within theatre, ward and outpatient settings
- To provide patient with sufficient information to obtain valid, informed consent and take patient through the consent process
- To add patients to waiting list with consultant agreement
- To mark surgical site for operation in accordance with protocol
- To plan, compile and submit theatre lists in agreement with consultant and in accordance with protocol
Interested candidates can share their profiles by mentioning the position in email subject not later than April 13, 2021 at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||General Surgery|