Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital (MASH), Multan is a purpose built 500-beded hospital in Southern Punjab, Pakistan with state-of-the-art allied and diagnostic services. We are currently looking for experienced, motivated and career-oriented Individual to join our dynamic team and be part of our relatively new but progressive institution.
Qualification: MBBS / DMRD / MCPS Radiology , Diploma in Sonography
- To be able to perform ultrasound procedures independently. To be able to perform and report all kinds of ultrasound and Doppler images.
- Must possess professional and effective communication skills and work compatibly with fellow physicians, consultants, and technologists.
- Ensure the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Undertakes all life saving measures e.g. CPR with full protocol.
- Participate in educational grand rounds.
- Participate in On call rota if needed.
- Any other professional duty assigned by the in charge.
Interested candidates can share their profile by mentioning the position title in email subject not later than 14th Feb, 2024 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital Website: www.mashospital.org